Safety and Security
- The school has a comprehensive ‘Child Protection and Safeguarding Policies and Procedures’ in place to ensure the safety and security of its students.
- Students who leave the campus before the end of the regular school day should be signed out in the Principal’s office by their parents or guardians.
- Students who are going home with another person, friend or who are not using their regular transportation should have a note to notify the Principal’s office.
- The school gates will be closed and will only be open during the morning and afternoon loading and unloading of buses.
- Parents should display an XCL ASB sticker on their vehicle for the security guard. Please do not leave your vehicle unattended and be very careful in the bus pick-up area during the afternoon dismissal.
- Identification badges will be issued to vendors and visitors by the security guard. The badge will be given in exchange for personal identification. Visitors also have to sign a ‘Code of Conduct’ prior to entering the school premises.
- In case of an emergency school closing, XCL ASB will attempt to notify each family by telephone, email, SMS, and other school social media communication channels.