Why XCL ASB?
XCL ASB Admission journey
- Submit an online application via online and upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee (upfront, non-refundable) to initiate the application review process.
The following items are required at the time of application and are all needed before an application can be received.
- Completed Application form
- A copy of each parent’s passport or Thai I.D.card
- A copy of both parent’s and applicant’s recent digital photographs (passport sized)
- A copy of the child’s passport or Thai birth certificate for a Thai citizen
- A copy of the Non-immigrant “Ed” visa for foreign students
- A copy of Thai residence registration for Thai citizen
- A copy of previous school records
- A health form with fully detailed information
- Special academic or evaluation reports, if applicable
*All supporting documents must be in English. If any supporting document is not written in English, a certified translation is required.
* Parents are required to ensure that all documents listed in XCL American School of Bangkok Checklist have been uploaded via the online application.
Submitted applications will be reviewed by the enrolment team and the Academic leadership team. Some applicants may be invited to sit for an English language proficiency or other assessment and/or attend a family meeting with the Academic leadership team. Our Admissions team will take care of all the arrangements.
Successful applicants will receive an official offer letter from the school’s Admissions department as part of the application process, you will be required to pay an upfront, non-refundable enrollment and school fees upon receiving the offer letter.
Once all the documentation is submitted and fees paid, your family is all set to start your learning journey with us. You will receive a Welcome information deck and be all set to Shape Next Now!
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about XCL ASB,
please contact our admissions team at +66(0)2620-8600, +66(0)64-564-4949 or [email protected]